Easy to read with a clear Hebrew and Russian typesetting along with easy to follow instructions. The enormous effort F.R.E.E. invested in translating, editing and designing these Machzorim is apparent throughout their pages.
The Russian Annotated Machzor has the same annotations and instructions as the acclaimed English Annotated Machzor, published by Kehot, and reproduced the original Hebrew text from the English Annotated Machzor.
With clear and easy to follow instructions, even a person praying for the very first time can pick it up and start praying, without guidance. The new Machzorim, is expected to enhance worshiper participation, increase enthusiasm, create a more meaningful synagogue experience worldwide.
These Russian Annotated Machzorim translate the Machzor, Nusach Ha-ari Zal, according to the text of Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi, who researched many different versions of the Machzor and subjected every word to careful scrutiny, making it linguistically faultless according to all the complexities of Hebrew grammar and syntax. He also incorporated into the text every detail and intention of Lurianic Kabbalah, in addition to meticulously following the Talmudic and Halachic rulings concerning the prayers.
The Machzorim each include a in depth introduction on the deeper meaning of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur respectively. They also include a detailed presentation of the laws and customs relating to Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur and its prayers.
These Machzorim will also be helpful for synagogues who call out the pages during the prayers as it has matching page numbers to the English Annotated Machzor.
Some of the features include:
* Shaded boxes indicate prayer changes for Shabbat
* Transliterated essentials, like Kaddish and Borchu, appear as needed -no page flipping necessary
* Many prayers have been transliterated for both Ashkenazi and Sephardic pronunciation
* Instructions for sitting, standing, and other customs
* Russian instructions appears on both the Russian and Hebrew pages
* Headings identify major prayer sections
* Reinforced binding, printed on top-quality lightweight stock, paper contains high opacity and brightness.
Great for use in a synagogue or home setting and makes for a great gift.