Rashi’s classic commentary on the Torah, presented with a new level of clarity and understanding.
What textual difficulty troubled Rashi? Why did he choose this particular comment? How does the Torah’s language indicate Rashi’s p’shat? To which passage in the Targum does Rashi refer? Anyone who studies Rashi, “the father of all commentators,” will have questions like these. Behind the deceptive simplicity of Rashi is a depth and clarity that has engaged the minds of great scholars for over eight hundred years.
* Chumash text, translated according to Rashi
* The full and accurate text of Rashi in Russian
* Notes on Rashi, including questions, answers, sources, and elucidations
* Written by a team of experts on Rashi, in collaboration with a group of outstanding scholars
* Reinforced binding for teachers, for students, for parents, for anyone seeking a clear and thorough knowledge of Chumash-Rashi.