In this book you will find answers to numerous questions, among them:
- What is the meaning of a life filled with suffering?
- What future awaits the human race?
- Which of the many worldviews is true?
- How to find happiness?
- Is it possible to find the right way of life?
- Will everything really be all right in the end?
- Why do people have such a different fate: some people’s lives are easy and others are hard?
- Why are some born healthy and some sick? Why do some money chickens do not peck, and others barely make ends meet?
And a lot of other similar questions.
Join a huge number of happy people from different countries who have found a single answer to all questions. In the wonderful book “World Garden of Faith”, which came out from under the pen of Rabbi Shalom Arusha, you will find not only the desired answers, but also practical advice that will help to uncover the hidden in you, but hitherto unexplored possibilities. It is time to see an amazing new reality – the garden of faith, the garden of paradise of this world.